Google+

Thursday, January 17, 2013

01172013 New Coffee Break Sponsor!

There has been a favorable trend developing in the phlebotomy classroom recently.... Coffee Break Sponsors that bring dozens of fresh doughnuts to share! Today it was Jamilla, with heart-shaped doughnuts and some that were reminiscent of Portland's world-famous Voodoo Doughnuts with bits of sweetened cereal on top! I guess this means that we should start running lipid panels, GTTs and HGB A1C (lavender tube, but chemistry department, right?) tests to monitor our health and vital signs, but who can resist a doughnut (or two), or, better still, half a doughnut? I know that I can't. I have been forsaking my brown-bag lunch of fresh fruit this week in favor of fresh doughnuts!

Thank you Jamilla!
     It was an awesome way to start the day. I recommend a whole doughnut to any phleb that has felt faint in the lab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here: